Friday, March 2, 2018

Sneezing


I have mentioned before we all go through times where we can be blocked by things or circumstances so we can’t do our purposes we were created to do.

On Thursday I had to go into a drug store because I have been sneezing a lot lately. I have never been through something like this before so it was new to me for sure. I asked the pharmacist if they had anything over the counter that I could take for sneezing along with my nasal having trouble too. So I was recommended a pill to take and now I am taking it. The pharmacist said that it could take a week to recover. So I figure that if I still have the problem in a week the next step would be for me to see my doctor.

I am mentioning this is often we have to take precautions to over things that we feel are taking us away from our purposes. We continue to press on toward the goals until we cross the finish line just like marathon runners.

I wish everyone a happy and joyful weekend along with us all to accomplish our purposes. We can continue to let ourselves be successful with all our determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment