Thursday, April 19, 2018

Gratitude


What is good to go with joy is gratitude. They go hand to hand together very well. Also if you have the gift of service you will have gratitude as well. In fact many gifts go with gratitude.

I am sure those who are not very sympathetic don’t have gratitude either. We live a life of gratitude than we will live a life of joy and love.

I am not here to judge anyone however gratitude is between you and your conscience. Again it is a choice that we make. Our life will have more purpose when we have gratitude.

I am sure most people realize what I am saying is true. We will have more gratitude when we think of ourselves less. I know at times I don’t have gratitude or joy so life isn’t what I would like it to be. Usually this happens when I have self-pity which is against everything I believe in. I have experienced being in a dark place. Nothing works right then. I must then turn away from that thinking and get back in right standing. It doesn’t mean that I feel gratitude or joy all the time but it sure makes life a lot better for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment