Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Travel Is Good Release





If you have read some of my past posts you can see that I enjoy traveling though I haven’t done much as I would like though. I hope to do more in the future.

In a month a will be going to visit cousins in British Columbia Canada for my birthday along with mother. We will be about a week or so. It is a beautiful part of the world for sure. I will post some pictures while I am there.

I believe that travel can be a good release for us all. Life can become stressful so getting a way is a good thing. I believe that we don’t have to travel very far away either. There are many places to see even near where we live. So getting a way for a couple days is good as well.

I believe travel is a way to practice our gifts and talents as well. A good way is to talk with strangers to see how they are doing. This is especially good if you have the gift of service and encouragement. Everyone can use encouragement even if we speak a few words or smile.

On Monday I was at my cardiologist office for my six month checkup and I was surprised that I young woman was there for some testing. Not often do I see someone younger than me. We had a five minute conversation before she went in for her appointment. Besides that she was attractive I could see that she had joy and she lifted my spirit up. When she went in she wished me a wonderful day and enjoyed our time together. This is what can happen with anyone even someone you may never see again.

In a way we can have an attitude of traveling even when we are just spending time in our town. All we have to do is have the right attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment