Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Let’s Do It


At the beginning of the year I mentioned that our purpose we should just “let’s do it.” I think that there is no better way. We can think about doing our purpose but getting out and do it is the best policy otherwise we can think too much about it.

Last year I made pressing on as the goal and that is still good as well and the year before being on an adventure. Put all three together by let’s do it because we are pressing on and we are on adventure. Actually that is really what life truly should be an adventure. It can be exciting if we think it that way. It doesn’t mean that we won’t have troubles because that is what comes along in life but works out better when we think life as an adventure.

Often people consider their jobs as the purpose in life but that is only part of it. We enjoy our job than the purpose of it really does help however you don’t enjoy the work as much as when you started than it doesn’t feel right at all.

My last job I enjoyed for a while but the last few months it became stressful and lack of enjoyment so when I left I found it too be a good thing. There were some parts of it that were enjoyable because I liked dealing with people but restrictions were happening that put the stress on. I felt like I had to be perfect in everything I did and I knew that really wasn’t going to happen.

Now I look at every day to be an adventure because I can just do it. I can see who comes my way and put some sunshine in their lives even if it is just for a moment. I hope in the future to put wisdom into other’s lives along with boldness. Yes that is what I was created to be with my purpose and destiny. I want everyone who walks away from me thinking wow I am a special person. I hope you feel that way to when you finish reading my posts. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment