Wednesday, May 23, 2018

On The Way Home

My mother and I made it to our half way point home arriving late afternoon in Hope British Columbia. The temperatures were in the 90s which is way hotter than normal for May. We plan to get home today(Wednesday) where the temperatures are more bearable in the 70s. We found our stay in Central Cariboo exciting and good with my cousins however the travel has been something to deal with that is for sure. Of course that what life is about isn't it to deal with circumstances that we are not used to. On the other hand the time in Cariboo was exciting to experience new things like me riding a horse. I don't remember the experience the first time I rode a horse when I was nine other than that I did ride a horse so this time will be something I will remember for a long time. Not only that but I can ride a horse with success.

Like I have said before we can't always know what we can do unless we try for the first time. What we think is impossible might turn to be possible. When we find out one way or another than we know that it is something we can or cannot do. If it is something we can do than we look forward to the next time or we cannot do it than we don't experience ever again. 

Sometimes doing something takes time to accomplish; we must do it over and over again. For example for me I had trouble driving a car when I took lessons to get my license. In fact it took me four times to get my license. Amazing thing happened though when I got my license I became a very good driver. I figure it must be that I relax and that driving by myself made me a good driver. I don't know for sure other than that I became a good driver. Not all talents we have come together right at the beginning we must practice to become good. Anyway that is a word of thought.

I feel being a writer I become better and better over time because I make sure that I do it on a daily basis. Of course being writer makes you a better thinker as well because you must put thought into what you are writing. Also I believe to be a really good writing you have to take responsibility in what you are writing as well. I have mentioned though we have freedom of speech in the USA according to our constitution what is written or spoken can still make someone accountable. Other words though you have the freedom to say or write what you want doesn't mean that you won't be found responsible and be in trouble for it at some point.

Anyway mother and I will be back on the road in a few hours and should be home safe in the midafternoon. Look forward to writing to you all once again tomorrow and see what the future says in my writings to encourage everyone in their purpose and destiny. Have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment