Sunday, May 6, 2018

Relaxing


It was so nice to give words of encouragement to others on Saturday. I along with a married couple was able to speak into the lives of nine people. How much difference it makes only time will tell but we gave what we though they needed.

Now I look forward to relax although I still want to give encouragement words to others. It is nice to tell someone they can make it regardless what is happening in their lives. I find the difficult part is that my life isn’t always what I want it to be however I must give myself hope in the same way I give to others as well.

Now here comes the part of relaxing whether it is going somewhere or being by ourselves. I see at times it is important to take the gifts and talents that we were given to make a difference in others’ lives to put them on us as well. So the one word today about relaxing do for yourself and you can be strengthen to help others too.

I am look forward in eight days to go up to British Columbia Canada and visit with my cousins. Not only to see them but to see the trees, the lakes and the rivers along with animals. I know when I go for a walk in the mornings I may likely see animals more than humans since not many people live in that area. You think I might be able to give them a word of encouragement. At least good practice anyway. Yes I am chuckling right now. Enjoy the rest of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment