Monday, May 7, 2018

Significant


Let you know that we are significant in our own way along with being special. The problem though we often think that we are not significant at all. This even happens when others tell us we are. Often at a young age we were told that we weren’t over and over again so it takes time for it to sink in that we are significant.

I know that at times I don’t feel significant. This is especially true when I am in a big group of people. It isn’t like others tell me so I just hear it in my mind. I have to recognize these thoughts are lies that are shouting out loud. This happens even though I have been told over and over again that I am significant. I can be encouraged by others with truthful words but it doesn’t change that these words tell me that I am not significant.

I can’t tell you these voices won’t come in because they will come in. What you must do is speak against these words. Tell them that you don’t believe it and to go away. Whether you believe it or not we are in a spiritual battle on a regular basis. This can happen once a day or hour depending how long you listen. Speak out and rebuke the devil that you no longer will listen to these words. Take the authority that you have over him. It doesn’t mean that he won’t come back because he will however the more often you do rebuke him the less often it will happen. Again I am not saying this because I have total control over spiritual warfare because I don’t but I will over time. This will be for each one of us. Meditate and speak out that I am special and significant. I have a purpose and destiny. Every day we will become stronger not because of ourselves but that God is there for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment