Friday, May 4, 2018

Why Don’t People Decide?





I was thinking recently that most people don’t think about their purpose in life. The reason most likely is that they just go out and do it or they have no idea what their purpose is.

I know that it took me until a few years ago to realize that I have a purpose in life ordained by God. I was created and put on this earth for a purpose for this time however I believe that I was doing at least some of my purpose before without realizing it. Our purpose can be as natural as eating or talking. This doesn’t change my thinking at all that we should do the most with the gifts and talents that God has given us. In fact the gifts and talents we are using there are more he will give us. The reason for saying this is that God sees how responsible we are using our gifts and talents so the next step is to give us more. I am sure it was his intention in the first place but wanted to be sure we are acting in a responsible way.

I am not saying this because we have to do these things under obligation but we do because we want to and make our lives good and true. For some of us our purpose is to help others discover their gifts and talents. Also to realize they can use them in other ways and manners as well. Think what you can do to maximize the gifts and talents that you have. You may surprise yourself how happy and fulfilled you will be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment