Monday, June 4, 2018

Fountain of Youth


I am not sure whether I have found the fountain of youth however for us to help our fellow man is a good start.

Of course feeling younger I am sure starts with genes along with how we take care of ourselves. I know that some people think that I look younger than my age but I feel that if I can lose some weight it will do me even better good. I believe our attitudes will help us coming to feeling youthful. I to know we who are on the last end of life now can’t believe how time has flied by.  The last few years I have heard of those who I went to school with have died. It is sad though part of life as well.

My mother is still alive and doing well under the circumstances of her age. Our trip to Canada wore her out and she is doing more sleeping than before but maybe that is part of being over ninety as well. Her memory isn’t quite what it used to be either but if I am blessed to stick around long as she has I will take that as well. Mostly she doesn’t remember what is going on right now but she does remember the past pretty well. She is going through physical therapy to keep her balance. She does walk real slowly more than in recent times but better than many ten or twenty years younger than her. Even though her memory isn’t all there at least she doesn’t look confused most of the time though I do see others that do.

Whatever we try to do I do know that we can’t control our health though we can try our very best. If you have found fountain of you let me know. I am sure everyone would like to get the secret. In the meantime just plugging away doing God’s will and purpose in my life. Any way have yourself a good week in whatever you do. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment