Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Making Plans


We usually make plans when it comes to our vacation or other important activities in our lives so how about our purposes in life?  Personally I think it is a good idea so I am ready to get started how about you?

I believe making plans should start with making a list. This list could begin with people we could influence followed by those who do the same for us.

We should make a list of our gifts and talents as well along with what we are doing right now. Are we mentoring anyone or are we being mentored ourselves.

Making a list will help us get where we want to go. While we are making our lists likely people, gifts and talents will be added that we never thought of before.

I know that I remember things more when I write them down. I am sure there are more things we can do when we finish our lists. We can set up schedules along with priorities of our purposes.

If you feel that your too busy to make lists than either you are on the right track or you need to lists those things that you can discard as well. I am not saying that you have to spend hours right now making your lists. You can spend five minutes writing some down and then later write some more when they come to mind.

Anyway I hope this is a good start for all of us to get going where we need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment