Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Make People Feel Good About Themselves





Our purpose in life with the gifts given to us is to make people feel good about themselves.

I am sure those who isolate themselves haven’t had a lot of friends or anyone that will care for them. It is a sad place for those who feel that way on a regular basis. With my past history I have felt that way when I am in depression however when I snap out of it I know to that is not true.

Those who have a gift of compassion or encouragement can help those in isolation however everyone has a gift that can be used even if those two are not your strong suit. Actually any gift you share with others at some degree or another shows compassion or at least encouragement.

A very good gift to have that others can benefit from is hospitality. Those who have this gift have friends over at their place on a regular basis and make them feel at home. Next time you have a party invite someone who doesn’t look like they get invited out very often. Also have your friends bring along someone like that to. I know that you will make a big difference in their lives. This way they can get out of their life of isolation and be free.

I know that there are other ways that we can make people feel good about themselves as well. A good smile, a laugh or asking them about themselves is a few ways to get going. So much we can do even in small ways. All we have to do is be creative in what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment