Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wherever You Are



I have said it before but I want thank you all for reading my blog wherever you are.

It is quite amazing I think that some of you take the time to read and I hope that you get the best out of it.

I know some of you have to go some distance to read this blog and in many cases have to pay a lot for access to the internet. Makes me feel so good that you want to read what I have to say.

I know to that some of you come from countries that a majority of the people don’t think the same way I do or feel that they have a purpose and destiny in this life. I hope you are able to share things with others around you.

I feel to share honestly with you. In the same way I do with those around me that I meet in the coffee shop, grocery store or on the streets.

I have friends on social media who continue to post about our current president and his policies how much they dislike his actions. I let them know they have the right to do so but I don’t read their posts whether I agree or I don’t.  It is so tiresome I believe to see it day after day. I get their point and I feel they continue rubbing it in others faces. Also it is hard to know what is true or not these days on social media.

Anyway I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate you day after day. Whatever I write that you take it to heart and to know that I am working on things myself; I am far from being perfect in all ways. I work on to being better as well. I want your friends to know as well. I pray that those who read my blog continue to rise for the benefit of all. I hope that everything is going well and that you are having a wonderful week. Where summer is starting enjoy it very much and those where winter is beginning enjoy it as well. Relaxing and having a clear mind is important to live a life of purpose. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment