Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Looking For Healing



A lot of people are looking for healing. Why more are not being healed is a good question. I am not sure of the answer although I do know that people are getting healed.

People look for healing in all sorts of places which is OK however the ultimate place to look is to God. He is the healer that desires to heal us we have to ask and have faith he will.

I am sure there are more healings and miracles happening every day that we may not be aware of.

There are those that God gives to have the gift of healing. I know because I am one of those people. You need healing ask for it right now that the God that Herb knows and trusts heals you along with anyone else you know that needs healing.

Yes healing is a gift that God gives to his servants just like many others. It is one of the purposes God has me here.

Have a great day and may the God of mercies heal you in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment