Friday, August 3, 2018

A Good Life




We can all have a good life. It begins with us making good choices along the way.

Life might not start on good footing and make us go the wrong way as well. I know that because as a young child I had obstacles to overcome like being burned when I was four years old and at the same time having a hearing problem.

The hearing problem was over when I was five years old however it took me several years to get over the obstacles of it.

I heard a lady on Thursday while having lunch with my mother that said that the youth today are soft and those that end their lives don’t realize the future has a lot of positive in store. She mentioned that she had to overcome abuses including bullying. Yes life doesn’t always give us a break we have to make the breaks ourselves. Not an easy road to walk. Another reason we have a purpose is to help others who are having a hard time walking the road right now and to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

So enjoy your good life or change the life to become good. We have choices to make and it is important to make the right ones. Need help there are those around you that can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment