Friday, August 24, 2018

Being Available to Others


When it comes to our purposes the number one thing is to be available to others.

I am sure you aware to that just by what I have been saying for a while however I believe that I have to remind us on a regular basis.

A friend of mine reminded me on Facebook that the reason dogs are man’s best friend because people like dogs more than other people and I find that true which I think is a bad thing at the same time. We all should care for our fellow man much as dogs. The reason he mentioned to is that dogs have unconditional love which is also true so we really need to do so as well. It is not an easy task for any of us but we must find a way to do so as well.

One thing I do know is that some people just don’t like other person which is sad in my mind. It depends on the culture you live in as well. I believe some cultures it is important to care for your fellow man while other cultures they do not. It is not a good thing.

So my conclusion is that we should be more like dogs where we have unconditional love for others.


No comments:

Post a Comment