Thursday, August 9, 2018

Happy For Reunions




What I like this time of the year is to be able to go to reunions whether it is for school or any other reason. It is always nice to pick up where you left off the last time you saw any of these people even if it has been years and what their life is like now and to update yours as well.

This weekend I will be going to reunion of a church I attended for over twenty years that no longer exist any longer. There will be a few that will be attending that go to my current church as well but the majority I haven’t seen for a while.

It is sad when you here though that some can’t attend for one reason or another. Of course there is those who don’t want go to reunions at all which is a shame. My cousin Jimmy for many years didn’t go to any family reunions and now he attends as many as he can. He realized it was a mistake not going.

I have a second reunion in two weeks for my high school class. I have seen several of them in the last year or two however there are some I haven’t seen in many years or not since high school. It will be so good to catch up with them.

Although I have friends since high school there is nothing like those who knew you way back when. Also good to see where they have gone since high school and the families they have now.

So if you haven’t been to a reunion in a while I recommend that you go to one when the opportunity arises. Not only good to catch up but may be you will have a chance to start a new friendship with them. Remember that both of you have changed over the years. None of us are who we used be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment