Monday, November 26, 2018

Tis the Season


At least here in the USA many people start getting ready for the holiday’s right after Thanksgiving. They go get their Christmas tree on Black Friday or over the weekend. This is the time to start shopping for presents as well.

On the other hand I usually wait until December to start the holiday season. Most of my family is out of state so I do have to figure to do shopping early.

The holiday season though is more in the attitude along with tradition for most people. I think more of what the season means than celebrating. I know most think about family and friends while I think about the birth of Christ and the reason he came to earth to give hope and love along with being the Savior of the world. Though his birth was important it was his death and resurrection that was more important. It is the reason we celebrate Easter in March or April.

So whatever you are doing this season still remember the reason for it. Be thankful for the birth of Christ and what he did on the earth before his death. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment