Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thank You January

It has been a very nice January all the way around. Not only have we had more sun than normal my brother Jack was visiting for four days. I hope to see him again this year.

We have had four inches of rain in January here in Gig Harbor however it is an inch and a half less than normal. I am not saying success on the weather scale because of the amount of rain but how much sun we had this month. I am not sure how many days we had sun but I saw plenty of it. Even the days we had rain the sun came out as well.

I believe it is important to look at the positive even when negative things are going on. This should be true whatever is happening in our lives. We must think when negative things happen what positive things come out. Not an easy task for sure. Often we can’t see the positive out of the negative until down the road a ways.

It is important to see the long-range goals besides taking baby steps along the way too. I have to think this way when it comes to our health well as other things.


Anyway, thank you again January. Now let’s see how February will go for us too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment