Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Two Minutes


I realized it is hard to meditate for a couple of minutes. It should get easier the more times we do it.

I recommend writing down whatever comes to your mind as well.  A couple of months later look and see how far you have come.

I am not sure whether I write the same I talk; however, I know I write the same way I think. Most likely I do both.

I feel to it is important to talk or write in the fashion you feel. Other words, tell it like it is. Throw love in it so others don’t think you are being judgmental. I believe some people will think you are judgmental no matter what. It is how the world is today.

There are so many people that are sensitive to what others say. Growing up I heard things that were hurtful I know it is how the world works. The best thing is let it go. 

I do know it is easier for me to say than for others to act on it but really the truth. Jesus Christ said to lay down our lives. So important let things go that others say. Again I know it is easier said than done. We are all in the same boat. Enjoy day OK.



No comments:

Post a Comment