Saturday, June 1, 2019

Set People Free





Social media seems less friendly to me these days. Some people are mean or they continue to write about politics they agree on.

I have found myself hiding a lot of posts that are related to politics regardless if I favor their side or not. Also, there are posts that people try to be funny as well.

Most of my friends I already know how they feel about politics but they continue to feed the same info. I even mentioned that I was going to hide their posts. They were fine with it though they continue to say the same thing over and over again. I don’t really get it.

They say that since there is freedom of speech they can say whatever they want to which is true, but don’t they know they are getting people more upset.

So I say set people free. Let people know what your life is like and not just how you feel about something. I am fine with people’s opinion but to repeat it over and over again is tiresome. I prefer encouraging people in a positive way.

At least here you know what I am posting. I appreciate it when you read my post whenever you can. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment