Friday, July 26, 2019

Admire or Not?


Being a Christian I know what I believe in and I do so very strongly. Those who are not Christian many are strong in their beliefs too. Of course, there are those who are not sure what they believe in.

I wonder whether I should admire them or not those who don’t believe the way I do. I think not, however, I have to say they are persistent in their beliefs.

I can understand why they believe in what they do, and I can love them especially if they are family or friends.

I believe some of my fellow Christians are a bit pushy on some issues. I understand how important the issues are, however, those oppose these issues are probably not going to change their minds.  I believe prayer and encouraging others toward love may change the minds for those with other beliefs. I know there are those who enjoy confronting the opposition especially in social media where likely they won’t ever meet the other person.

I guess this is all I have to say for now, however, stand up for what you believe but keep it civil. No blood or tears if you get the point.   

No comments:

Post a Comment