Friday, September 27, 2019

Early Mornings




I find waking up early in the morning a good time. I usually go back to sleep, however, I am able to think and ponder for a few minutes before doing so.

The rest of the day it is hard to get the mind going like early in the morning. It is easy to get distracted. So whether it is five, ten, fifteen minutes or longer I find it good.

Mother was quite talkative yesterday in the hospital. Usually, she doesn’t talk a lot but she did yesterday. After a while, she said, “I should stop talking because I am not making any sense”. I told her it was OK to talk even if it wasn’t all making sense.

She had a friend stop by for a few minutes. Her friend I didn’t recognize at all. I don’t even know her name and mother couldn’t tell me her name.  Her friend just returned from a trip to Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and Jasper Park.  I have been to both but I was only 12 on the long summer trip. I look forward to visiting again someday.

I actually have known several people who have visited Calgary and Jasper this year. It is a wonderful place to visit if you have never been there before.

Amazing to think it is Friday once again. It has been one of those weeks with my mother falling on Monday and being in the hospital. The doctor said yesterday she will be moved to a rehab center either today or tomorrow likely. We will decide which one to go to.  I expect the one closest to home.

Enjoy your weekend. Take a little time to think when you first wake up in the morning whether you intend to go back to sleep or not. A good way to get the day going.

No comments:

Post a Comment