Thursday, December 19, 2019

Frustration Happens


Recently having acquired two different products I had to put them together myself. I have to say I am not the most mechanically inclined person though I can do it slowly.

The frustration part is the instructions given are hard to read. I figure a person must have a gift or talent to understand the instructions.
You would think the person writing up the instructions would have it in mind for the simple person who lacks knowledge. In other words, it is like manuals that are called for dummies.



I had to go to youtube to get the instructions. It is the alternative but to find the one for the equipment I purchased it was not easy to find either. So frustration came through. I am not a big fan of wasting time.

Now we are in the holiday season and Christmas will be here in less than a week we must be prepared for getting presents that we will have to put together. It will be helpful to have someone with you to assist. Frustration would not be a great way to spend Christmas I have to say.

On this note have a wonderful and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment