Friday, January 10, 2020

We Must Realize Going To Far

On Wednesday someone who doesn’t know me called me an idiot because I don’t want to read twenty to thirty posts a day about politics on Facebook.

I suggested cutting back to submitting posts on politics to twice a week. This is where the person thought I was an idiot. They feel the world is going down the wrong trail which they are right but it has been for quite a few years.

I am sure those who are posting every day cut back to once or twice a week there will be still enough to see every day.

I post here to encourage others to pursue their life purpose which politics could be part of it but at the same time, we must use wisdom for our purpose too. When you start calling other people idiots just because you would like to see fewer posts on politics you are going too far. It is time to evaluate what you are doing.

I know some people will not change their minds being wrapped up so tight in their purpose; however, if even one person realizes they need to back off then this is a good thing.

When it comes to our life purpose we need to be effective in it. I try not to insult others here at all but I shouldn’t be called an idiot because I don’t want to see fewer posts on politics. I am sure there enough friends and followers that agree with you but don’t push others away because of your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment