Saturday, March 21, 2020

Reevaluation

The world changing right before our
eyes doing a reevaluation of our lives
is a good thing.

Most of us have a little time on our
hands it is a good idea to look at our
life purpose a little closer.

As you may know my mother passed
away 15 days ago. I have been busy
taking care of things in the home we
shared together. I was her full-time
caregiver for the last seven years.

I have had thoughts what I would do
when she left this world but it came
so quickly. Her health changed so
fast that she was gone in four days.

I knew her health had changed in
recent months but it was down to
those four days. Now she is in
peace though I miss her a lot.
I know she would want me to
move on to my next purpose
or the overall purpose for my
life but still doesn't help right
now.

So it would be important to make
a list of what you plan to do when
the world gets back in order after
the coronavirus. I mentioned making
a plan a short while ago. If you did
make a plan it is a good idea look
back at it see what you have done
on the plan and look to make any
changes necessary.

Have yourself a good day and be
good to yourself. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment