Sunday, August 16, 2020

A Very Hot Day



I have to admit I don't do well on hot days
like Sunday was here when it hit into the 90s.

I guess jokingly my life purpose wasn't to
spend hot days anywhere. We are lucky though
it only happens three times a year on average.

The temperatures were in the 80s when I arrived
at church at 10:30. I could feel it hot at the time
then a nice breeze came in. This did help  for a
short time. After the service while talking with
others I did find a place feeling cool and I thought
it would be nice to stay there for the rest of the day.

We are having the church service outside because
of Covid-19. We have a grassy area we meet at.
There is another church meets at 2:30 pm while
their church is being renovated. I am sure it was
a bit warmer by then. 

The weather is supposed to come down over the
next several days which will be more to my liking.
I look forward to being able to share things with
people at a more comfortable time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment