Sunday, August 16, 2020

Beautiful and Hot August Day



We have had temperatures in August anywhere
from the low 70s to upper 80, however, Sunday
is expected to hit about 95.

Sunday will be the hottest day of the year here
in Western Washington. This means across the
state in Eastern Washington they will probably
have temperatures between 105 and 110.
They have temperatures usually ten degrees
hotter than we do during the summer.

The temperatures here don't reach the 90s
very often. In fact it happens three times
a year on average and up to five years ago
we never had it in the 90s. 

I am happy with it being in the 80s instead.
I am sure I will look for shade. I don't mind
being out in the sun but I don't want to see
it too directly when it is  this hot. I just hope
we have some wind to satisfy me.

It is possibility I will have to find water
to help me out. Fortunately it won't be
muggy here at the same time.

Whatever you are doing today enjoy it
and be blessed. Remember today only
comes around once.  


No comments:

Post a Comment