Saturday, September 26, 2020

A Downpour

Friday afternoon about forty-five minutes
passed noon we had a large downpour of
rain at the coffee shop I was sitting at.

It had been rain for several minutes before
the downpour, however, we ended up a
little over an inch of rain for the day.

I was at the coffee shop for about two
hours waiting to go to an appointment.
About a half hour after the downpour
several new customers asked where
the water came from. It flooded in the
parking lot.




What made it real interesting three
ladies came in without being wet at all.
They had gone out for a walk before the
rainfall happened on a trail real close
to the coffee shop.
What must have happened the downpour
didn't happen on the trail. They were not
carrying umbrella's. I forget to ask them
if it rained on the trail. Actually it didn't
come to my mind.

Rain can be interesting around here. I 
have had rain at my place when I arrive
at the coffee shop it hasn't rained. The
coffee shop is only three minutes away
by car.

On Wednesday several people on social
media mentioned how nice it was to 
finally have some rain and it wasn't 
raining at my place. 

Where rain comes down can be funny
here for sure. I have been on a road
where it is raining on my side and not
on the other side. 

Growing up I could see on the water
of Gig Harbor where it was raining
on one side while I was in a boat 
and not on the other side. The same
goes for wind to.





Conclusion life is quite interesting isn't
it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment