Friday, January 29, 2021

Great News

On Thursday Governor Jay Inslee of
Washington State said we are going to
phase 2. Actually I was a bit surprised
because we are grouped together with
Seattle/King County and Everett/
Snohomish county.

Gig Harbor where I live is in Pierce
County. We have had lower amount
of those catching the virus and deaths
as well.

This means more businesses with
restaurants and gyms will be able to
open up again to 25% capacity.

A couple weeks ago restaurants 
and coffee shops could open inside
as long as doors were open. Prior
to that some restaurants and coffee
shops could open up having tents
outside. At that time customers c
could not sit inside.

I am sure this means doors will 
now be able to close without
freezing. This will take place
this coming Monday. Another
region is opening as well. The
news means 58 percent of the 
state population in phase 2.

Governor Inslee says most of
the rest of regions are close to
going to phase 2 as well. Likely
will happen in couple weeks as
long as the virus continues down.

I am not sure when I will be
getting my vaccine though I
am eligible to do so. I will get
an email when to sign up. I know
those who have already signed up.
The earlies looks like March.

We should prayer live will get back
into to place. There are those who 
have stayed home for a long time
who need to have life again. We
can help them out for sure. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment