Monday, March 1, 2021

My Update

Welcome to March! It is hard to believe
we have been dealing with covid-19 for
a year. Also, on this Saturday will be one
year anniversary of mother's passing. It
still feels like it was yesterday in some
ways.

I know there are some of us trying to do
be back to normal while other's it is still
some time away.  How we deal right now
I feel is an individual thing though there 
are restrictions in some places where that
is still impossible.

I try not to go with a mask on where it is
possible keeping my social distancing in
tact. There are places where it is required
to whether it is the grocery store or going
into a coffee shop or restaurant. 

Where I go not wearing a mask is when I
know I am not going to see anyone or
briefly. I am out walking I find seldom do
I see anyone  and when I do sometimes I will
cross the street. 

I am sure we will all like it when we can 
take off the masks for good. Who know 
when that will be but I am sure still months
away.

It is still important to be in contact with others
even at social distancing or over the phone.
This is all individual thinking depending on
restrictions as I have already said. The importance
is to remember those you see. I wear glasses and
the mask fogs up. I have tried everything to find
a way for that not to happen but I haven't gotten 
a solution yet.

I hope on March 1 2022 we will have today as
an afterthought. Of course, I will be remembering
mom. May you be blessed and life be grand. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment